Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy 2013, OPA!

Χρόνια Πολά everyone and Happy 2013!


Here we are again, a brand new year and time for a bit of reflection!

I started "Typical Greek" back in 2011; TypicalGreek's twitter birthday is 19th January 2011 and this 'TypicalGreekLife' blog was started 21st February 2011! I may do some fun birthday celebrations for those this year, so watch this space! I can't believe it's been 2 years now - that deserves a party!?

Since I started the original Greek twitter account (yes, I was the first to ever tweet things Greek and I know this because I searched extensively before starting up TypicalGreek!) I know there have been MANY who have followed in TypicalGreek's footsteps over the past 2 years and will probably continue to do so in the future (eh, everyone copies the Greeks, enen) but I want to say thank you to those of you who have shown your loyalty to the TG account and also to those of you who read this blog; it means a lot to know I can bring you some joy, and I plan to stay and grow - just for your 'edutainment'! (This is what I call fun knowledge... education+entertainment. Oh Gredutainment... Greek Education + entertainment. Have I gone too far now?)


My last 'happy new year' post of 2012 can be found HERE and you should give it a read again! I talk about the wonder of the vasilobita tradition of a Greek new year! Did you find the coin last year? If so, how did your year turn out? I've yet to win it since I was a child - ooof. (Well, not including the fake coins yiayia hides in the cake so we all end up being winners, anyway...)

None the less, I am looking forward to 2013 and seeing where things go! If you have any ideas of blogposts you would like to read about this year, please leave me suggestions below or email me at typicalgreek@gmail.com - after all, this is all for you guys!

Have an amazing start to the year; try and keep to your new year's resolutions (if you need any tips check out my blog post HERE!)

Sagapw my twitterakia/blogerakia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...